SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2019 – Download Multi Tasking Staff Question Paper Pattern:- SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is the main body who is going to conduct the exam with an intention to fill the vacant post of multi-tasking staff. Candidates are now looking for SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern. And as per notification, there is total 10000 vacant post so this post provides a superficial opportunity to all those candidates who want to make their career by getting this job. And for more and more information candidate have to visit the official website that is http://ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern
First of all the staff selection commission is the main body who is going to conduct this exam. Candidates will be able to check their SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2019 & Question Paper Pattern from the official website of Staff Selection Commission. For the sake of knowledge of candidate here, we want to inform that staff selection commission conduct this exam on yearly basis for the purpose of filling of the different vacant post so currently this exam is conducted by SSC for filling of vacant post of multi-tasking staff.
And as per notification, there are total 10000 vacant posts related to multi-tasking staff. And a candidate can fill this post from April 22, 2019 to May 22, 2019. And to obtain more and more information candidate have to visit the official website. Form official website, all candidates who are going to participate in the examination can easily download SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Syllabus 2019 in pdf format file.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019
For the sake of knowledge of the candidate, we want to inform here regarding the pattern of SSC MTS 2019 examination will be conducted by Staff selection commission at two stages. In the first paper, the candidate has to give the answer of 100 objective type question.
And these question will in the objective type form. For each right answer candidate will secure 1 marks and for each wrong answer candidate will lose 0.25 marks. And the candidate has to give an answer to all these questions within 90 minutes. In the question, the paper question will be asked in both Hindi and English format.
|♦ Structure of SSC MTS Written Examination ♦|
|« The written examination shall consist of the following subjects carrying marks as shown against each »|
|Paper||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|One||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25 ques.||25 marks||90 minutes (01 hr & 30 min) 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. 40 minutes will be more for the visually handicapped/ cerebral palsy contestants.|
|Numerical Aptitude||25 ques.||25 marks|
|General English||25 ques.||25 marks|
|General Awareness||25 ques.||25 marks|
|Two||Short Essay/ Letter (Hindi or English)||50 marks||30 minutes (1/2 hour). 15 minutes will be more for the visually handicapped/ cerebral palsy contestants.|
|TOTAL MARKS = Maximum 150 Marks|
Paper format of SSC MTS 2019 Question Paper Pattern will divide into four-part and each part will carry 25 marks. Under the four section include the following subject that is:-
- Reasoning ability which carries 25 marks.
- General awareness also carries 25 marks.
- Aptitude also carries 25 marks.
- And the last subject that is general English also of 25 marks.
Download SSC MTS Exam 2019 Syllabus & Paper Pattern
||| Vacancy Highlights |||
|Name of Recruitment||SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019|
|Name of Organisation||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Exam||SSC MTS Examination 2019|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Number of Posts Offered||10,000 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Article Category||SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern|
|Official Website of SSC||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Syllabus 2019
First of all, I want to inform the candidate that SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2019 Syllabus provide a basic platform to the candidate and is also a candidate to make their own strategy regarding the exam. So it is important for a candidate that they have to clear about the syllabus.
The second paper of SSC MTS Exam 2019 will be in the descriptive form. In this paper, the candidate has to write a short essay in English language or any other language which is mention in the 8th scheduled of the Indian constitution. In this second round of exam, the candidate has to write the whole essay within 30 minutes. But for sitting in the second paper first of all candidate have to clear first paper. If candidate clear first exam then they are eligible to sit in the second exam otherwise not. Paper two will consist of 50 marks. And there will be no negative marking in this second paper.
Paper – 1
General Intelligence:- This section of question paper will include Non Verbal Questions. The questions asked in the paper are as follows:-
- Similarities and Differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Symbols and their relationship
- Arithmetical computation
- Other analytical functions
Numerical Aptitude:- In this section of question paper, SSC will ask questions from these important topics:-
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals & Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables & Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
English Language:- Candidates who will be participating in this examination and are currently preparing for the exam should understand the Basic of English Language, its Grammar, Vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, sentence structure etc. Also writing skill of candidates will be tested.
- In this section of SSC MTS Question Paper, Candidates will have to solve the questions which are designed to test the candidate’s ability regarding general awareness of the environment around and also its application to society.
- There will be some questions which will be designed to test a aspirant’s knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation & experience in in their scientific aspects as may be expected from an education person. Candidates should focus on current events as it is going to be a little bit tough.
- There will also be some questions in the paper which is mainly focus on questions which include knowledge about India and it’s neighboring countries related to History, Sports, Geography, Culture, General Polity, Economic Scene, Scientific Research and Indian Constitution etc.
How to Check SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Syllabus 2019 Online ?
- Log on to official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Navigate to Examination section on home page.
- Choose the SSC MTS Examination from the given options.
- Click on SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 Download link available on the webpage.
- Syllabus will appear on your screen, you guys can easily check it.
- Save SSC Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus 2019 in pdf format file.
- Candidates can also take a print out of syllabus for easy referene.
Candidates can bookmark this web page by pressing CTRL+D to get more latest updates related to SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2019 Question Paper Pattern in our coming posts. Candidates can also subscribe to this web page and get all latest information about this recruitment directly in their mailbox.
|SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|Official Website of Staff Selection Commission||https://ssc.nic.in/|
We want to Thank You for visiting our website. If you have any kind of doubts/ queries/ suggestions, then please write it in the comments section given below. Our Expert Team will get back to you as soon as possible.